- BFA in Communications Design (Emphasis on Advertising /
- Graduated with Honors
- 3.7 GPA
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, Final Cut, Fireworks, PowerPoint
- HTML and CSS
- Pop-Up Paper Engineering (fancy way of saying I can make pop-up cards and books)
- Photography (DSLR and black and white film)
- Pratt President’s List
- Pratt Dean’s List
- Pratt President’s Circle
- Pratt Show, The Manhattan Center
- Presidential Merit-Based Scholarship
- Work was selected to be featured on Pratt’s ComdD
Art Direction Gallery
2015 - Present Freeman Beauty (Los Angeles) _ Graphic Designer + Content Creator
- Lead designer on restage of company's main brand, Feeling Beautiful. Restage includes packaging design and mechanicals for over 30 SKUs, merchandising, digital assets and overall look and feel of brand.
- Content creator for all brands, with responsibilities including creating a content calendar, writing copy, taking photography, creating visuals through compiling stock and taken photography, and follower outreach. Creates quarterly presentations on social media updates and future strategy. Instagram followers doubled in first year of taking over as content creator.
- Designs packaging for new SKUs under Feeling Beautiful and PSSSST with responsibilities including concept, componentry, realistic renderings, presentation assets, mockups, mechanicals, color matching, imagery retouching, and final press checks.
- Works with agency on website relaunch and providing assets.
- Press checks packaging for tubes, sachets and print pieces at a variety of vendors.
- Photography and retouching for brand assets.
- Member of the marketing team for strategy on copy, merchandising, sell sheets, brand DNAs and product development.
2014-2015 The Lambesis Agency (San Diego) _ Creative
- Clients worked on include: Gold Peak, Fuze, Dasani, Primal Wear,
Physicians Formula, Honest Tea, and SkinMedica
- Concepted campaign and branding directions, campaign activations,
storyboards, and imagery for use in print, POS, digital and OOH
- Retouched final campaign imagery, as well as created pre-production
comps and mockups for 360 campaigns
- Built mechanics for and designed OOH, POS, print and digital banners
- Worked with accounting and the creative team to build pitch presentations
and client presentations, meeting tight deadlines
2013 Spectrum (New York) _ Graphic Designer
- In-house design work including company promotional pieces, landing pages,
direct mail pieces, infographics, and trade show booth designs
- Worked with the marketing team on strategy
- Created a list of deliverables for, and art directed, a photo shoot, and retouched over 300 images for company use
- Communicated with developers to complete digital pieces, as well as
print pieces with variable layers
- Worked with in-house print production on die-cut templates, pantone colors
for letterpress, and setting up files to print and meet mailing specs
2012 Seiden (New York) _ Freelancer
- Worked on designs for social media sites for clients in the medical field as well as for Seiden
- Contributed to the agency blog
- Created sharable content through research and design
2011-2012 Spectrum (New York) _ Freelancer
- Designed digital and print pieces for cross-media marketing campaigns
for colleges such as Rutgers, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, the Culinary
Institute of America, and Marist College.
- Branded a local law firm business, from logo to web design
- Designed the logo and release campaign for EMP, a marketing platform
with CRM (customer relationship management)
- Created wireframes for client presentations
- Logo design for a NYC based tutoring company, Building Brainiacs (2014)
- Business card design for a law attorney (2013)
- Album covers for local musicians ‘Pencil in the Portrait’ (2010), ‘Shooting for the Stars’ (2012), and signed artist Paul Tryon (2013)
- Cycling jersey design for Team LiveLong, repeat participants in the Livestrong Challenge Philly (2010)
- Sweater design for ‘Positive Foundations’, a student led organization
at Brandeis University (2010).